Who am I quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your Who am I quiz round
Who am I quiz questions and answers (Image: GETTY)Sign up and receive our free daily stars from Russell GrantInvalid email Invalid emailSUBSCRIBEThere was an error processing your request. Please try again later.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More infoThank you for subscribing.
WHO AM I is an ideal quiz to pass the time with children still at home this weekend and during the UK lockdown, which helps parents encourage creative development while schools remain closed. Express.co.uk has compiled 15 questions for a Who Am I quiz round.By Liam Doyle09:18, Sat, May 30, 2020 | UPDATED: 09:20, Sat, May 30, 20200CONTINUE READING
BBC Breakfast: Naga Munchetty takes part in chocolate bar quiz
Who Am I serves both as a way to boost creativity and a fun game during downtime, both for adults and children. The quiz comes in two forms, either asking participants to guess a figure from a list of questions or from just one, and this quiz will focus on the latter.
Glasgow explosion: 'MASSIVE BOOM' heard - smoke rises above city
'It's TERRIFYING' LBC caller tells Farage he's worried EU army will rule UK despite Brexit
SHOCK claim: Trumpu2019s former adviser Scaramucci says Britain voted Brexit for THIS reason
The EU did NOT defeat the Nazis! Farage EXPLODES at Italian EU bossu2019s INSULTING claimAdvertisement
15 questions and answers for your Who am I quiz round
1. I am one of the most famous stutterers in history, and took up my role in the "family business" when my brother ran off to France. Who am I?
2. Mount Rushmore might be a man short had I not been saved from a duel in Illinois 178 years ago. Who am I?
3. I am a famed Celtic leader who overthrew the Romans and became one of the first British heroes nearly 1000 years ago. who am I?
4. I was a famed 15th century King of England and Lord of Ireland known for having a hunchback. Who am I?
READ MORE:Are YOU smart enough to outwit our reporters in the News Quiz?
Who am I quiz questions and answers: Boudicea famously led a deadly revolt against the Romans (Image: GETTY)
- Great Big Lockdown Survey: Tell us what's life like for you right now
5. I am one of the most famous Egyptian rulers because of my tomb, but not for much else. Who am I?
6. I was a Roman Emperor who tried to make my horse consul and had the nickname "little boots". Who Am I?
7. I was an actor, director and producer famed for creating Gandhi in 1982 and my brother is a prominent naturalist. Who am I?
8. I was a French designer who returned from a 16-year retirement to wow the world with a post-war comeback collection. Who am I?
9. I led the Underground Railroad during the American Civil war after emerging from the grips of slavery. Who am I?Advertisement
Who am I quiz questions and answers: Harriet Tubman lead the Underground Railroad (Image: GETTY)
10. I was a "mad" monk who attended and befriended a prominent royal family more than 100 years ago. Who am I?
11. I sailed at God's will in biblical times and welcomed a flying symbol of peace. Who am I?
12. I compared Calpurnia to a summer's day and share an occasion with St George. Who am I?
13. I became the first ever drag supermodel and established a show in my name. Who am I?
14. I am a left-hander known as the "King of Clay". Who Am I?
15. I am famed for my ominous and distinctive baritone which I lent to one of film's greatest villains. Who am I?
Harry Potter QUIZ: Think you know Harry Potter? Take the test- QUIZ
Football quiz questions and answers to test your knowledge- QUIZ
Royal Family quiz questions: 15 questions for your Royal quiz- QUIZ
Who am I quiz questions and answers: James Earl Jones is the famous voice behind Darth Vader (Image: GETTY)
True or false quiz questions and answers: 15 questions
1. King George VI
2. Abraham Lincoln
4. Richard III
7. Richard Attenborough
Tennis quiz questions and answers: Test your tennis knowledge
Freddie Mercury QUIZ: How well do you REALLY know Queen the star?
8. Coco Chanel
9. Harriet Tubman
10. Grigori Rasputin
12. William ShakespeareAdvertisement
14. Rafael Nadal
15. James Earl Jones
- General knowledge quiz questions with answers: 15 questions
- Covidence-UK The study that could find a cure for coronavirus
- Food and drink quiz questions and answers: 15 questions