You are here: You are here:
Maintain control of your accounts with SMS and Email Alerts or mobile notifications.
SMS and Email Alerts and mobile notifications easily allow you to proactively monitor your accounts 24/71. You can request specific information on account balances, deposits and withdrawals to be sent to you automatically via SMS and email. If you have the Mobile Banking app, you can receive alerts via notification to your mobile device.
- Be notified of suspicious activity
- Easily set up notifications to control what information you receive and when
- Set alerts to tell you when a deposit has cleared, your credit card has reached a particular limit and more.
Choose from 7 different types of alerts:
Manage your everyday banking. Get the available balance on your nominated account at the beginning of the day.
Withdrawal or Authorisation Alerts
Choose the Withdrawal Alert to enjoy peace of mind knowing your direct debits or loan repayments have been made. Choose the Authorisation Alert to keep a step ahead of fraudsters. Be notified of each new credit or debit card authorisation.
Keep track of your salary payment or other direct credits.
Dont max out your credit card. Be informed when your balance reaches a pre-determined limit.
Get notified when an account has been overdrawn by a cheque, direct debit or periodical payment.
Avoid overdrawing your account. Receive alerts when your balance reaches a pre-determined limit.
Credit Card Reminder Alert
Avoid late payment fees and get notified before your monthly credit card payment is due2. Set-up reminders to receive alerts for either minimum payment or full payment before your monthly credit card payment is due.
How to set up your alerts
Setting up your alerts is easy:
- Logon to Internet Banking
- Click 'Security, SMS & Email Alerts' and follow the prompts.
Mobile / Tablet Banking:
- Logon to Mobile / Tablet Banking
- Tap on 'Services' (bell) icon, "Your Accounts" and then 'SMS & Email Alerts' and follow the prompts.
1Subject to system maintenance and availability
2Credit Card payment reminder alerts will not be sent for overdue accounts