If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing. W. Edwards Deming
No matter how outgoing or experienced you are with women, everyone runs out of topics to talk about from time to time.
But the good news is this.
Whether youve known her for a while or you both just met, there are always going to be lots of fun questions to ask her.
Asking the right questions can help you get to know her better, form a bond, lighten the mood, and even show her that youre interested in her.
Romance, listening skills, and humor are all highly attractive qualities to women and you can show her all these traits with questions.
And if youre feeling a little tongue-tied, these 21 questions will help you cook up a fun, interesting conversation with any girl in your life.
Each one is sure to surprise and engage her so shell be hanging on your every word in nervous, excited anticipation.
If you can memorize even a handful of these questions and authentically apply them to your daily conversations, were confident youll see a massive improvement in the quality of your interactions with women.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get reading and ask away!
- 21 Best Questions to Ask Girls
- 200+ Good Questions to Ask a Girl
- 20 Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
- 15 Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
- 10 Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
- 15 Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her
- 15 Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
- 15 Fun Questions to Ask a Girl
- 20 Random Questions to Ask a Girl
- 10 Open-Ended Questions to Ask a Girl
- 10 This or That Questions to Ask a Girl
- 10 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
- 10 Silly Questions to Ask a Girl
- 10 Weird Questions to Ask a Girl
- 20 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
- 15 Truths to Ask a Girl
- 10 Cute Questions to Ask a Girl
- 10 Romantic Questions to Ask a Girl
- What Next?
- Use Question Cards to Make Getting to Know Each Other More Fun
- Stop Being So "Nice" and Get Out of the Friend Zone
21 Best Questions to Ask Girls
If youre going to memorize one list of questions, make it this one.
These are our tried and tested best questions to ask a girl.
1. What are you most passionate about right now?
Have you ever been chatting with someone and you mention something that makes their entire face light up with excitement?
Chances are youve stumbled upon a topic theyre passionate about. People love talking about their passions. If youre the one who gets her talking about the things shes most excited about, shell always associate those positive feelings with you.
And you dont need me to tell you why thats a good thing, right?
2. If you could go back five years, what would you change about your future?
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. Søren Kierkegaard
I like this question because it lets you know how much she dwells on the past.
3. Have you traveled much (or do you want to)?
This is a great question for two reasons:
- If youre a guy who loves to travel, youll quickly understand how compatible you are in the globetrotter department; and
- Youll know how to steer your future conversations with her. If youre both well-traveled, youve instantly got a goldmine of topics to draw from. If she hasnt traveled much, but she wants to, then you can be her very own international man of mystery. If shes not a fan, then reconsider talking any further about travel.
4. Did you hear about [recent news event]? What do you think about it?
This question should be in your locker for any conversation you have, not just when speaking to girls.
Its the perfect go-to if the conversation goes dry or if shes shy. It also shows that youre a guy whos connected to the world, and you get to learn about what her stance is on certain topics.
This will either help you build a stronger connection or itll help you learn quickly that youre not compatible (also a good thing, by the way).
5. What was the last crazy adventure you went on?
Want to know how much of a thrill-seeker she is? Ask this question.
The more adventurous she is, the more direct you can be in your conversation and the quicker you can escalate your relationship. On the flip side, if shes more conservative, youll want to take things slower.
6. Whats your favorite time of year and why?
This helps you find common ground and brings you closer through understanding her better.
It also helps you weave in some playful teasing later if she complains about being hot or cold.
7. Is [what shes focusing on now for school/work] what you want to do forever?
One wordambition. If shes content with her average 9-5 job, its probably best to cool it on the empire-building chat.
Conversely, if she has dreams of curing cancer, dont expect her to be attracted to you if your ambitions dont go beyond beating that next level in Halo.
8. Whats your biggest deal-breaker in a relationship?
Is her ultimate deal-breaker something you agree with? This question also raises the idea in her head about what itd be like to be in a relationship with you.Further Reading
How to Tell if a Girl Likes You: 13 Surefire Signs
Not sure if shes into you? Or just generally want to know how to tell if a girl likes you? Weve got you covered. Stop your guesswork and learn these 13 signs.
I think this is a good time to mention this. The key to creating powerful connections with women is to attract them without faking behavior, lying, or pretending to be someone else.
In short, you need to stop acting like an attractive man and become one. To do this, you need to learn to be strong, honest and to set boundaries and enforce them with women.
The book that completely changed my life by driving this home is The Unplugged Alpha by Rich Cooper.
The Unplugged Alpha | Rich Cooper
Society has damaged masculinity to the point where guys have no idea how to be men. We're told that conventional masculinity is toxic and it's led us down a path where men have become inadvertently weak in most areas of our lives---especially when it comes to women. The Unplugged Alpha teaches you how to maximize your attractiveness through looks, wealth, status, and game so you can level up your life and become a more attractive, masculine man.Check Best Price on AmazonIf you click this link and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Its for real men who are ready to cut the games and project their honest and authentic selves.
9. What was your favorite thing about where you grew up?
This is an excellent general question to build comfort with her.
If shed like a family of her own someday, it could also give you some insight into what kind of place shed like to raise it.
10. What would you do tomorrow if it were your last day on Earth?
This is a fun question. Youll find out whats at the very top of her bucket list.
Who knows, maybe you could be the guy that could make it happen for her?
11. Whats your favorite movie of all time?
Building a connection with a woman includes getting to know her interests. And lets be real, almost everyone watches movies.
I like to throw this one in as a lighter question to switch things up from a serious topic thats run its course.
12. What are you most proud of?
The answer to this question will tell you what has been the most important moment in her life to date. This is a great time to share how you relate to it (if you can).
13. Do you have any secret talents?
The more things you can learn about her that others dont know, the closer shell feel to you.
14. What is your wildest fantasy?
Imagination is everything. It is the preview of lifes coming attractions. Albert Einstein
This is a great flirty question. It builds sexual tension and uncovers many fun roleplay scenarios for you to explore with her.
JOYMODE Testosterone Support Complex
It's no secret that a more vital man is a more productive man. If you often lack energy, drive, or have a flat mood, this doctor formulated complex may be worth checking out. We use this one because it doesn't make any silly "magic" testosterone boosting claims. It simply gives you an efficient complex including Zinc, Magnesium, DIM, Boron, and Ashwaganda to give your body what you need as a man, side-effect free and backed by science.Check Best PriceIf you click this link and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
15. Is there something that you used to do that you loved, but youve now stopped doing?
I love asking people this question (yes, not even just girls) because you can relight the fire under someones interest or hobby that they may have forgotten about or let slip away.
Also, if she picks that thing up again, shell always remember you whenever she does it.
16. What were you like as a kid?
Was she a bookworm? Cheerleader? Total jerk?
Her answer can lead you in so many directions for a fun conversation. Would she have been your nemesis? Tease her about it.
17. Whats the most valuable thing in your life?
Youll learn what she values most in the world. While you dont want to judge her entire character based on one question, if its a physical item then you know she may be more materialistic than other girls.
If its her cat, then you know shes a huge animal lover. You get the idea.
18. Whats your idea of a perfect date?
This ones all about putting your double agent hat on. Her answer to this can help you guide the dates you plan with her.
Dont literally plan the exact date she mentions the next time you hang out, as thats way too obvious. But if she says a picnic in the park, maybe keep skydiving in your back pocket for now.
19. Whats the best advice youve ever received?
I like this question for a few reasons:
- Youll probably learn a new piece of advice that may prove valuable to your own life; and
- It gives you some insight into how thoughtful she is and how willing she is to open herself up to advice from others.
20. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Where you live plays a huge role in the life you lead. Her answer to this question will help you understand how happy she is with where she lives right now, as well as her ideal type of place to be.
Does it marry up with yours? Be sure to share your own. Talking about the future with a girl forces her to envisage you being in her future. Cool trick, right?
21. How do you think your closest friends would describe you?
This helps you get a feel for the role she plays in her closest friendship circle and her perception of her own personality.
You can use her answers as ammunition for plenty of playful teasing.
TAMs Top 3 Most Complimented Fragrances That Girls Love
Shop This Post
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Profumo
Check Best Price on Amazon
Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man
Check Best Price on Amazon
PARFUMS DE MARLY Layton
Check Best Price on AmazonIf you click these links and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
200+ Good Questions to Ask a Girl
Hungry for more questions?
You got it.
Keep reading for 200+ more of our best questions to ask a girl, divided into categories for each different type of question.
20 Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
Scientific studies have proven that fluid conversations create feelings of self-esteem, social validation, and belonging.
Interesting questions are a great way to create fluid conversations because they allow you to learn more about her perspective or personality. Through this, they invite further discussion.
Thats what makes them interesting!
Here are our go-to interesting questions to ask a girl.
- Whats the craziest or most out-of-character thing youve ever done?
- Whats your favorite thing about this city?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could relive one day from the past, which would it be and why?
- If you could have any talent in the world, what would it be?
- If you could choose only one long-term goal, either to own a house or to travel the world, which would you choose?
- Whats your favorite thing to do when youre all alone?
- Whats your go-to karaoke song?
- Whats your idea of a perfect weekend?
- If you could take one book, one piece of clothing, and one food item to a desert island, what would they be?
- Whats on the top of your bucket list right now?
- Whats the last thing that had you so excited you couldnt sleep?
- What would be your Miss America platform?
- If you could invite ANY three people from history over for a dinner party, who would you invite and why?
- Whats the most spontaneous thing youve ever done?
- At what age do you think a person needs to grow up and why?
- Where is the next place you would love to travel to?
- If you could tell yourself one thing 10 years ago, what would it be?
- Whats something that youve never done but always wanted to do?
- Whatsthebest gift youve ever received?Further Reading
126 Hypothetical Questions That Will Make Your Conversations More Interesting
What if this wasnt a hypothetical question? See what we did there? Light a fun spark in your conversations with this complete list of hypothetical questions.
If you think you might not be an interesting guy, give this a watch:
15 Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
Deep questionsare personal. They build trust and make a girl feel closer to you.
Here are our favorite deep questions to ask a girl.
- What are the three principles you would want to pass along to your children?
- Would you describe yourself as a spiritual person? And if so, how does it shape your life?
- Whats been your biggest mistake and what did you learn from it?
- Whos been the biggest influence on your life and decisions?
- What motivates you the most?
- When you were little, what did you want to do when you grow up?
- If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
- What gives you the most adrenaline?
- Whats a common thing that you think about when youre alone?
- Would you like to have kids one day?
- How often do you see your good friends?
- If you could be a fly on any wall, which would it be and why?
- How important is family to you?
- Whats your worst habit?
- What kind of parent would you like to be?Further Reading
69 Things to Talk About With Your Crush That Will Spark the Fireworks
Read this and youll never do small talk or awkward silences again. These are the top 69 things to talk about with your crush thatll spark ultimate fireworks.
10 Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
Asking a girl personal questions allows you to get to know her on a level that many guys have never gotten to before.
Personal questions help you learn about her fundamental values, morals and help bring down walls that may block both of you from bonding.
Just remember not to make her feel judged when asking these types of questions.
- If you could pick a new first name, what would it be?
- Are you close with your family?
- Whats your biggest fear in life?
- Whats one crime you would commit if there were no consequences?
- Would you date a man whos separated from his wife?
- Have you ever been obsessed with someone?
- Has someone ever been obsessed with you?
- Would you date a man who has no money?
- Whats the hardest thing youve had to overcome in life?
- Whats your dream job?Further Reading
61 Existential Questions That Will Spark Thought-Provoking Conversations
Reignite the lost art of conversation and ask more thought-provoking questions. Learn the best existential questions to ask and how to do it. Lets get deep.
The rise of technology and human interconnectedness has given rise to a growing sense of disconnection emotionally,particularlywhen it comes to building relationships.
Despite these technological advances, one thingremains true. To build a strong relationship, there needs to be a meaningful connection.
Learn more about creating meaningful relationships in the age of technology in the below video:
15 Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her
Here are some excellent questions to ask a girl to get to know her.
Theyre a touch lighter than our deep and personal questions listed above.
- Where did you grow up?
- What did you study in college and why?
- Whats your favorite place to run away to?
- What do you do to cheer yourself up?
- How do you like to receive love?
- Who knows you best?
- What are you most attracted to in a guy?
- What subject would you like to learn more about?
- What makes you laugh more than anything?
- If you could ask me anything, what would it be?
- Whats your favorite type of food?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- What does it take for someone to become good friends with you?
- What kind of movies / TV shows do you like?
- Would you say youre more introverted or extroverted?
Craving more get to know her questions? Check this video out:
15 Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
Confident guys show romantic interest by flirting.
And, surprise: Girls love confidence.
Flirting also has several health benefits, including boosting your immune system, relieving stress, and reducing symptoms of loneliness.
Here are a few of our go-to questions for getting your flirt on.
- What do you like to do the most when youre alone?
- Whens the last time you got butterflies and why?
- Whats your opinion on manscaping?
- Whos your biggest celebrity crush?
- Whats your guilty pleasure?
- Whats your favorite daydream to have?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- Are you a shower or bath kind of girl?
- Has anyone ever called you a good kisser?
- Have you ever been caught doing something you shouldnt have been doing?
- Have you ever skinny dipped?
- Whats your opinion on kissing in public?
- Do you prefer boxers or briefs on a guy?
- What are you most attracted to in a guy?
- What do you think would happen if we were stuck in a room for 24 hours together?
Remember guys, theres a difference between flirting and being creepy.
Heres a great video from Charisma On Command that explains the difference:
15 Fun Questions to Ask a Girl
How many times have you heard a girl say she wants to be with a fun guy?
This is because everyone loves the feeling associated with being around fun people. And equally, everyone can relate to the drain of being around someone who is boring or overly negative.
Here are some awesome fun questions to show your lighter side.
- If you could be a guy for a day, whats the first thing youd do?
- Whats your favorite 80s song?
- Whats the funniest pickup line youve ever had tried on you?
- How do clowns make you feel?
- Do you prefer a ripped body or a dad-bod?
- Who would you rather have dinner with: Tom Cruise or Nicolas Cage?
- If you were to make a YouTube channel, what would it be about?
- If you had to give up one sense, which would it be?
- Who in your life makes you laugh the hardest?
- If animals could talk, which animal would you most like to have a conversation with?
- Have you ever found someone attractive who you really shouldnt?
- If you were to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
- Whats the most regretful purchase youve ever made?
- Whats your favorite thing about being a girl?
- Whats the weirdest food youve ever eaten?
20 Random Questions to Ask a Girl
Nothing breaks an awkward silence better than a random question.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Would you rather have a lot of money or find true love?
- Whats yourfavorite day of the week?
- Whats a better name for a dog, Milo or Emily?
- Whats the most youve ever had to drink in a single night?
- Would you rather be trapped in a dark small box or at a Justin Bieber concert with no doors or windows?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Whats your favorite animal and why?
- Cats, dogs, or llamas?
- What do you think of girls proposing to guys?
- Whats your favorite song to dance to?
- Whats your least favorite food?
- Whats the last lie you told?
- Are you strangely sentimental about any objects you own?2
- Have you ever dropped money, noticed, and just kept on walking?
- Whats the first thing you do when you get hold of a rubber band?
- Do you have a phone voice?
- Are you a snorer?
- Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
- What do you find yourself hoarding?
- Which childrens show did you watch way past an appropriate age?
10 Open-Ended Questions to Ask a Girl
Open-ended questions are your go-to for igniting deep conversation and moving away from small talk.
Theyre great for getting a girl talking and comfortable with you and deep-diving into her life.
Open-ended questions demand more than just a yes or no response from her so youll almost always get a great answer that can open the door to a whole new conversation window.
- Where did you grow up?
- How did you like growing up?
- Whats your family like?
- What did you study in college and why?
- Whats your favorite type of food and why?
- Where are some of your favorite places to be?
- Whats your greatest passion in life?
- Whats your life plan for the near future?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- Are you satisfied with your current job?
10 This or That Questions to Ask a Girl
This or that questions are perfect for both silly and deep conversations.
You can use them to find out more about what a girl likes while injecting some harmless fun into the convo.
Whether youre framing these questions to be funny or not, theyll almost always land in a positive way.
- Would you rather have a snake or a tarantula as a pet?
- Would you rather drink a gallon of mustard or a gallon of ketchup?
- Would you rather have a really bad short term or long term memory?
- Would you rather be rich and depressed or happy and poor?
- Would you rather go to a park or go to a club?
- Would you rather read a book or listen to a podcast?
- Would you rather handwrite your texts for the rest of your life or not be able to text for a year?
- If you were given $5000, would you save it or go on a shopping spree?
10 Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
Laughter is the closest distance between two people. Victor Borge
- What would be the first thing you would do if you woke up tomorrow as a guy?
- Have you ever been on a blind date that was successful?
- Whats your most embarrassing moment?
- Tell me about the last time you really laughed, I mean belly-aching, fall-on-the-floor-laughed?
- What was the weirdest punishment your parents gave you when you were growing up?
- What makes you feel the most awkward?
- Where are you most ticklish?
- If dolphins are so much like humans, do you think they get thirsty?
- Whats something youre really bad at?
- Have you ever been walked in on naked?
Dont consider yourself to be a funny guy?
Check out this video where Stephan Erdman breaks down how to develop a great sense of humor and make women laugh in 3 simple steps:
10 Silly Questions to Ask a Girl
Silly questions are perfect for breaking tension or awkward silences.
They communicate to her that you can have fun without taking life too seriously.
Use them to make her laugh, tease her, and get to know her further. Ease and delight is king, so always remember to have fun out there. Shell appreciate your ability to keep the mood fun and enjoyable.
- Whats the most outrageous outfit youve ever worn?
- Could you eat tacos every day for the rest of your life?
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do first?
- Have you ever tripped and fell in public?
- How would you feel about dating a dumb, hot guy?
- Whats the hottest, steamiest pepper youve ever eaten?
- Would your friends or family say that youre a troublemaker?
- Whats your spirit animal?
- Whats your most irrational fear?
- What personality trait gets you in the most trouble?
10 Weird Questions to Ask a Girl
Weird questions are just that, weird!
Use them to show her you can both let down your guard, have fun, and explore new territory with some off-the-wall thinking. And who knows, her answers might surprise you.
Just remember not to get creepyaim to keep the mood lighthearted.
- Whats the strangest thing thats ever happened to you?
- Why do you think guys are so interested in butts and boobs?
- Whats the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
- Whats the longest youve ever held eye contact with someone?
- Do you think wed get along stranded on a deserted island for a year?
- What job would you want most if you worked in a circus?
- If society collapsed, do you think you could survive?
- Whats the most amazing smell youve ever encountered?
- Could you survive if there was a zombie apocalypse?
- If you could be a fruit, which would you choose and why?
20 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
These questions are all about strengthening your connection with your girlfriend.
If youre looking for new things to do with your girlfriend, check out our list of date ideas, as well as our detailed list of vacation spots for couples.
- Whats something youd love to do this month?
- What can I do to make your life better today?
- What would you like our shared goals to be this year?
- In what ways do you feel loved by me?
- What are the things I do that you appreciate?
- What are the things I do that annoy you?
- Whats your favoritething that we do together?
- Is there anything about you that you havent felt comfortable telling me?
- Whats the first thing that came to your mind the first time you saw me?
- How do you think we would fare in a long distance relationship?
- Whats something youd like to do with me that we havent done yet?
- What do you do when you have the house to yourself?
- If Iwas to be reincarnated as an animal, what do you think I would be and why?
- If you could ask three wishes of me, what would they be?
- Whats the next place youd like us to road trip to?
- Who out of my friends do you like the most (and why)?
- Who out of my friends do you like the least (and why)?
- What can I do to help you realize your passions sooner?
- What makes you smile about us?
- Whats the first thing that you think about when you think of me when were not together?
Want more? Here are90+ more questions to ask your girlfriend.Further Reading
61 Best Things to Talk About With Your Girlfriend That Will Bring You Closer
So many guys ask me, What should I talk about with my girlfriend?. This list will give you the ammo to bring you two closer via hours of quality conversation.
15 Truths to Ask a Girl
Truths are similar to deep questions.
They differ in that they specifically put the girl in a position to offer up the most revealing aspects of her past.
- When was your last serious relationship?
- How long did it last?
- Why did you break up?
- Who was your first true love?
- What do you want to get out of your next relationship?
- What would you say is your quirkiest habit?
- What is something that not many people know about you?
- Have you ever had a run-in with the law?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Whats the stupidest thing youve ever done?
- What are you mostafraid of in life?
- Whats something you have done that you would never tell your parents about?
- Whats the craziest dare youve ever done?
- Whats the worst lie youve ever told?
- Whats the most un-lady-like thing youve ever done?
10 Cute Questions to Ask a Girl
Cute questions help you unlock your natural, boyish charm thats so often buried in our hardened adult hearts.
If you allow a woman to see you as a curious little boy, it will help her to connect with her inner child which is a precious, unique moment to bond in.
- What do you love most about your life so far?
- Whats one thing that makes you feel like a little girl again?
- I get the feeling youre trouble, is it true? (*smile playfully)
- Whats your favorite memory from the past?
- What movie made you cry the hardest?
- Whats one of your happiest moments in life?
- What makes you feel alive in this world?
- If you could only own three things, what would they be?
- Did you ever have a pet that you were really close with?
- What was your favorite thing about growing up?
10 Romantic Questions to Ask a Girl
What girl doesnt love romance? Asking her romantic questions brings the conversation away from boring, platonic just friends energy and into more tense, seductive territory.
In other words, you have to differentiate between your upper and lower masculine energy.
Zan Perrion (one of the rare men whos mastered women and seduction) explains this concept better than anyone else Ive ever come across. Check this video out for an awesome tutorial on mastering your masculine energy.
Romance is an important element to incorporate into your questions to show her youre sexually interested in her. Otherwise, shell think you just want to be friends (which WILL disappoint her).
- Whats the most attractive trait a man could possess?
- Whats your favorite love language? (Touch, gifts, words, etc.)
- If we could run away right now, where would you want to go?
- When was the last time someone made you blush?
- What makes you feel safe and protected when youre with a man?
- Whats your favorite romantic memory from your past?
- If you were in love, would you know it? (If yes, how?)
- Whats one intimate secret youve never told anyone?
- Whats one romantic gesture a man could use that would excite you?
- How do you know when youve found someone special?
Being interesting, humorous, thoughtful, and inquisitive (in healthy doses) are all super attractive qualities to women. The questions above allow you to demonstrate those qualities without being overbearing.
Whether youre looking for love or just seeking to improve your conversations with women in general, having a selection of thought-provoking questions to draw from is an excellent advantage to have.
You dont want to stop there, though.
Because heres the number one thing that will help you have better conversations with women.
Like learning to drive or play the guitar, its all about how much time you spend on it.
The bottom line?
You need to be speaking to more women than you are right now.
You should also be very aware of the questions not to ask women.Further Reading
20 Questions a Man Should Never Ask a Woman (and the Reasons Why)
So youve dropped the first question that came to your mind and shes reacted with a swift kick to your shin. Read this list and avoid it ever happening again.
Additionally, its vital that you start to practice your ability to break out of the platonic realm that society teaches us to live in. Men and women are not meant to be platonic with each otherits actually more natural to be sexual.
If you cant harness the power of your seductive energy, you wont be able to build sexual tension and youll never be able to move past the friend zone with women.
Check out Zan Perrions chat about this on The Attractive Man.
Use Question Cards to Make Getting to Know Each Other More Fun
If your memory is as bad as ours can be, question cards can work really well as conversation starters.
Theyre a fun way to spark awesome conversations and build mutual interest and attraction with the girl youre interested in. And rather than you being the one asking all the questions, you can take it in turns.
The more she learns about you and shares things about herself, the more shell develop a strong intimate bond with you.
We recommend this set from Best Self Co.
Conversation Starter | Icebreaker Deck
The Icebreaker deck will help you get the ball rolling with 150 engaging questions to connect, break down barriers, laugh, and help you get to know someone on a deeper level. It's an easy way to open up with a new girl or help you discover new things about someone you've known for some time. There are six categories that help you build connections and have deeper conversations.Check Best Price on AmazonIf you click this link and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
We like it because it has a variety of topics and six categories to open up new conversation avenues.
Give it a go. Youll be surprised by how much fun youll both have.
Stop Being So Nice and Get Out of the Friend Zone
Are you finding that youre often being friend-zoned by women?
If so, I urge you to give this book a read (or listen, the audiobook is great):
No More Mr Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, and Life
Dr. Robert Glover is a certified marriage and family therapist and also a former "nice guy." In his book, he describes what he calls "Nice Guy Syndrome" and why it's so damaging to a man's life and all of his relationships. Inside, you'll learn how to stop seeking approval from others and start getting what YOU want out of life, male friendships, and relationships with women.Check Best Price on AmazonIf you click this link and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Its written by a certified marriage, family therapist, and self-described recovering nice guy.
Itll teach you how to express yourself and get what you really want in life.It has over 700 five-star reviews on Amazonits a total life-changer.
To wrap it all upbepresent, and show genuine interest in her.
Listen, and stick to open-endedquestions.Remember to share your own experiences as well. You dont want the conversation to come across like an interview.
Chat with us in the comments about any questions we missed, or how you go with trying some of these out. Be sure to visit our homepage forall our latest manly advice.
How do you get a girl to ask you questions?
The key is to not give away too much about who you are.
If you start a conversation with a girl and go off listing everything about yourself, you arent giving her the opportunity to wonder about who you are.
Youre killing the mystery and intrigue. And it comes off like youre bragging about yourself.
To fix this, answer questions she asks you with as little detail as possible.
For example, say she asks you what you do for fun.
You say: I go to the gym a lot. Actually, Im there every day and Im a bodybuilding competitor and do lots of competitions and take lots of supplementsits my passion.
You just showed your whole hand in one sentence! What is she supposed to ask you now?
Instead, say something like this: I work out a little.
Thats it. Now theres room for her to naturally wonder and ask questions like:
No way is it just a little. Youre in great shape! How often do you work out?
Why do you like to work out?
Is it a hobby or a career path?
Do you take supplements?
Do you compete in competitions?
Wow, thats so cool! What made you want to start working out?
You just squeezed six more questions out of her instead of only one. Now shes chasing YOU and youre not coming off like a meathead who loves his muscles (huge bonus points).
Play your cards slow and deliberately. The less you reveal, the more interesting, attractive, and impressive shell find you. This will naturally lead to her wanting to know more about you.
What are the best questions to ask a girl on FaceTime?
Video chatting is a bit different than an in-person hangout.
If its your first time meeting, keep it simple and dont stress out.
Here are some great starter questions to kick off the conversation:
What have you been up to today? (Easy opener to identify more conversation topics)
What do you like to do for fun? (Use to identify some of her core interests)
What do you find most attractive about a man? (Use to build sexual tension)
Whats something youre really bad at? (Use to lighten the mood and tease)
What are you most passionate about? (Use to deep dive and connect with her)
What are the best questions to ask when getting to know a girl?
The best questions early on are those that help open avenues to more conversation topics.
In other words, ask open-ended questions like these:
Where did you grow up?
What did you study in college and why?
Whats your family like?
What are your friends like?
Whats your greatest passion in life?