Friends: Do You Think Ross and Rachel Would Still Be Together Now? (POLL)Meredith Jacobs1 year ago
Amidst rumors of what may or may not be going on in real life for Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer the stars who played Rachel and Ross onFriends for its 10-season run (1994-2004) we cant help but think about the relationship status of their characters. (Schwimmers rep toldElle UK the rumors are false.)
During HBO MaxsFriends: The Reunion special, Aniston and Schwimmer did say their characters got married and had kids. That echoed what Aniston said in June 2019 about the couples status.
But its not crazy to wonder if those two would go the distance. After all, Ross and Rachel were in a relationship for a relatively short length of time in the series: They officially got together in Season 2, Episode 14 The One with the Prom Video and broke up in Season 3, Episode 16 The One the Morning After. Thats when the debate over whether or not they were on a break when he slept with someone else started.
When he wouldnt take responsibility in Season 4, she closed the door on getting back together. They got married in Las Vegas in the Season 5 finale, then divorced (after he eventually told her he couldnt get the annulment he said he would.) They also briefly thought about a future together when they had their daughter, Emma, at the end of Season 8 and the beginning of Season 9.
The final season began with Rachel and Joey (Matt LeBlanc) sort of dating, only to realize they were better off as friends. Then, Rachel took a job in Paris, she and Ross slept together the night before she left, and she eventually got off the plane after he told her he still loved her.
Matt LeBlancs Injury & More Behind-the-Scenes Secrets Revealed During Friends: The Reunion
I am never letting you go again, he said. This is where I want to be. No more messing around, I dont want to mess this up again, she agreed. Me neither, were done being stupid, he promised before adding, This is it unless were on a break.
But do you think they grew up and stopped messing around, or did they end up splitting again? Vote in our poll below.
Friends, Complete Series, Streaming, HBO Max
Where To Stream Friends
MOST POPULAR STORIES
- Yellowstone Returns, Stallone Is the Tulsa King, Vampire Finale, Rogue Heroes on EpixToday, 7:00 am
- The Crown: The True Story Behind Mohamed Al Fayed & Sydney JohnsonToday, 9:00 am
- Best Lines of the Week: I Egg Washed a Priest OnceToday, 11:00 am
- Netflix Drops Trailer for I Hate Christmas, Its First Italian Xmas SeriesToday, 3:00 pm
- Carla Gugino on How Leopard Skin Digs Deep Beneath the SurfaceToday, 1:00 pm
- Tulsa King Boss Teases Sylvester Stallones Oddball Crew & Bitter RivalsToday, 10:00 am
- Yellowstone Is Not a Red-State Show, Says Creator Taylor SheridanToday, 1:20 pmLoad more...