When youre trying to get to know someone new, you can only text what's up so many times. Most people dont come right out and spill their deepest secrets. Well, thats what the 21 Questions game is for! These sneaky questions will help reveal the stuff you cant tell on the surface a persons hopes, dreams, and values.
How Do You Play?
Just ask your crush one question at a time! The game can be one-sided but you can play, too. Ask each other questions back and forth, or take turns answering all 21 questions in a row.
In a group setting, the same rules apply. Just randomly choose one person to ask the first of the 21 questions, then move through the group until everyone has had a chance to answer.
This is optional, but a player can pass on questions if they dont feel comfortable answering. Whether it be a single question or multiple, you decide on exactly how many people are allowed to skip.
Of course, 21 questions might not be enough to get to know someone so weve included 70. That way, you will never run out of things to ask.
This content is imported from poll. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
Questions to Ask Your Crush
1. Do you think double texting is a big deal?
2. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done to get a crush's attention?
3. When did you have your first kiss?
4. Do you believe in astrology? Does your sign fit you?
5. What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
6. If you go to a restaurant and have terrible service, is it ever OK not to tip?
7. Have you ever cheated on your S.O.?
8. Have you ever been cheated on?
9. What's your biggest regret?
10. What's your dream date night?
11. How many S.O.s have you had?
12. Are you looking for a relationship?
13. What do you consider a red flag in a relationship?
14. What is your love language?
Questions to Get to Know Someone Better
1. If your life was a movie, what would it be called?
2. What's the last concert you went to?
3. What do you wish you were really good at?
4. If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be?
5. Do you believe in aliens?
6. Do you shower at night or in the morning?
7. What's the most cringeworthy outfit you've ever worn?
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
9. Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave?
10. If you had to rename yourself, what name would you choose?
11. What was the last show you binge-watched?
12. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
13. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
14. What is the worst lie you've ever told your parents?
15. If any actor or actress could play you in a movie, who would it be?
16. What's your favorite song lyric?
17. When was the last time you felt most yourself?
18. What do you think my superpower is?
19. What is your dream job?
20. What does your ideal weekend look like?
21. What is something that people misunderstand about you?
22. What is something that you would change about your life?
23. What do you think is your best quality?
24. What are you most scared of?
1. How many people have you kissed?
2. Do you ever think about me?
3. What have you done sexually with someone else?
4. What attracts you to people?
5. What are your thoughts on sex?
6. Are you a virgin?
7. Do you think you're a good kisser?
8. What turns you on?
9. Have you ever had a sexy dream?
10. What do you wear when you sleep?
11. What is the worst assumption someone has made about you?
12. Have you ever been in love?
13. Have you ever snuck out of the house? For what?
14. How did your last relationship end?
15. What was your first impression of me?
1. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
2. What is on your bucket list?
3. Are you more of a morning or night person?
4. What is your go-to karaoke song?
5. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. What was one time you really stepped out of your comfort zone?
7. What is the biggest lesson you've learned?
8. What is your favorite movie of all time?
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
10. If you were a superhero, what kind of secret identity would you have?
11. What would your younger self not believe about your life today?
12. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
13. What three items would you bring with you to a deserted island?
14. Who is last person you texted?
15. What is the last thing you searched for on your phone?
16. Who is your celebrity crush?
17. What is the one thing you can't live without?
Tamara Fuentes is the current Associate Entertainment Editor at Cosmopolitan, where she covers TV, movies, books, celebrities, and more. She can often be found in front of a screen fangirling about something new. Before joining Cosmopolitan, she was the entertainment editor over at Seventeen. She is also a member of the Television Critics Association and the Latino Entertainment Journalists Association. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.